Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Post 26:: Green Day, NaNoWriMo.

I thought I would start this off with some Christmas for you::
And here's how Green Day pranked AFI::

Now, anyone who knows me, knows that these are my two completely favorite bands in the world. When theyy toured together, I was more excited then you will ever be in your entire life. Guaranteed.
And I want to see American Idiot on Broadwayy, but the website for tickets is all like, we're too cool to have your tickets until September 30th, and we won't even tell you what price theyy are.
. . .  Jerks.

Also, I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year !! My novel is called 'The Thing About Angels", here's my NaNoWriMo page:: http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/672840
If you're doing NaNoWriMo, that'd be awesome add me as a writing buddy. [=
This was my novel last year::

"Synopsis: The End Of Your Rainbow
This summer vacation, Charlotte finally goes off to find the end of the rainbow and follow her dreams. But her imagination could be the death of her. . .
Excerpt: The End Of Your Rainbow
""I’m sitting on a tree branch, and I'm realizing that i don’t even know what kind of tree this is. It isn’t a maple, or an oak, or an elm, or any of those types of trees. The shape of the leaf looks like a six pointe star, and the bark isn’t rough at all. It’s smooth, like a birch’s bark, only it’s not all peely and weird. Plus the bark is light blue... the leaves are green, though. It’s like a throwback to the Real World, textures of everything here are weird, and they’re all the wrong color, and then finally something is normal and it seems weird to me. Maybe I am losing touch with the Real World..."""

Sadly, I never did finish that novel. I got up to 20,000-something words, and then I got too busy and I didn't have time, and when I did have time, I blew it off to talk to Aidan. . . I'm a fool, I know. But here's a link to what I have written thus far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nyvr4cXxmMsdZpSE0loA2B6tXGc6fgGY1sP2V8zMJ78/edit?hl=en_US
I don't know if I'm ever going to finish it. A lot of people have told me that they love it and that they want me to finish it, but. . I don't know.


My second-cousin VictorianAndroid made a wonderful point in her comment on my last post-- what if my face got paralyzed because of me piercing it ?. . . So I took it out, and I'll get it professionally pierced some other time. . . like in a few months, when I'm 18 and can get it anyway. :3
[also, I took it out because it hurt. .  .not just because of the face-paralyzing thing. O.o]]

One more thing before I go::Godly Song Of The Angels <---beautiful string arrangement of a beautiful song.

No comments:

Post a Comment