Saturday, September 3, 2011

Post 19:: --Where Were You Last Night ?

This song is amazing. I'm serious. It's stuck in my head like none other, and I can't for the life of me get it out of my head.  I love it with a passion. I love the whole band, actually.

I call and I call just to make things right,
Have I lost the fight ?
Where were you last night ?
I beg and I cry
I keep asking why,
Where were you last night ?


Amaranth is another of my favorite songs by them, as well as Over The Hills And Far Away. . . I sang that one for a talent show once. . . I sounded pretty good. Not as good as Tarja, OBVIOUSLY. I was like. . . a tiny fraction of her awesomeness.
No one can sing that song half as good as Tarja.
/eyes Annette//
. . ..  
/cough//
I'm not one of those people that's like, YAY TARJA ANNETTE SUCKS, I love Amaranth and Annette sings that song.. . . I love all of Nightwish's albums. Once is equally good as Dark Passion Play. I just like Tarja singing the songs that Tarja sings, and Annette singing the songs that Annette sings. That's all.


Enough about Nightwish. . . I still don't know what's going on with my life. 
Other than, FERRETS !!!!!!! You guys need to go to peta2.com, and click on the link to the Ferrets. If that's too much work for you, here's a short video that explains what's going on:: 


I honestly cried when I saw the ferret in the beginning of the video. CRIED. Not, you know, polite little delicate hiccups, but BIG, HEAVING SOBS. I was literally bawling by the end of the video. That one baby ferret in the beginning, who's struggling to move, and it's squeaking so piteously. . .that's horrible. What the hell is going on, guys ? Why is that ohkayy ? 
Not only do American accept the fact that millions of babies are being murdered, and actually fight to keep it legal, but they also abuse animals and say that it's completely fine. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MINDS ?!!!!!!! That's not ohkayy. Do you hear me ? THAT IS NOT OHKAYY. America is so fucked up.. .  .It makes me sick. 


Another really good song, with Simone Simmons pictures ! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment