Friday, September 16, 2011

Every single night she's waiting for his call
He's out with his friends and she's sick of it all
One message is all that she wants from him
She wishes that for once she could win
Their thoughts are like a one-sided game play
While she hits the ball, he runs away
They used to mean something
But now it's all nothing
Maybe they should end it. . . ?
Or should they befriend it ?
The awkwardness persists for the rest of the year.

"If I left you for her, would you still be here ?"

She said, "I'll always stay for you
I'd even run away with you
Please tell me if there's something I
Could do for you."

He told her "can you just leave my space ?
Get out of my life and away from my face
There's something you can do for me
And it's a small task for us both. .  ."

She took a knife and a note
And drowned on the West Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment