Monday, September 12, 2011

Post 23:: VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN AND ANIMAL-RIGHTS ACTIVIST AND DAMN PROUD.

I'm a vegan for a whole crapload of reasons, and I have been vegetarian for a few years. At this point, if I ate meat, i would get really sick and throw up. I know this because, while I was in Portugal this Summer, I accidentally ate a piece of ham without realizing it. I started feeling really sick within three minutes of eating it, and I went to my hotel room and just laid down. Twenty minutes later I threw up, and then someone came over and told me that someone had accidentally dropped ham on my plate while i was getting something to drink. They'd tried getting it all off, but apparently had missed a piece.
Ohh, yeahh. APPARENTLY.
I don't know whyy theyy didn't just tell me that they'd dropped it in the first place. . But i digress.

I decided that I wanted to work the peta2 table at the Bring Me The Horizon show on the 15th, which is Thrusdayy. I am not much for talentless screaming, so I don't mind completely skipping the show to tell people about animal rights. I would totally love to work a peta2 table, as well, because it'll be the first time doing anything REAL and, you know, ORGANIZED, for peta2. So tomorrow between 9.00 and 17.00, I have to call someone from peta2 named Christina, and talk to her about stuff, because she 'would love to chat with me in more detail". D:

I HAVE PHONE-PHOBIA. Like, when I know people are going to be asking me questions on the phone, I always try to have the answers ready. . .and. . and. . . AHHHHHH.

But I will just tryy to calm myself down and be myself. I'm not one for telling people what they want to hear, I go with what I think and know and feel. So I hope I'm good enough to help run the table. . because that would be awesome.

FINGERS CROSSED, GUYS <3 !!!!





ALSO. If you are looking for vegan makeup at superbeautiful prices, check out Medusa's Makeup andE.L.F.
THEY'RE BOTH AMAZING . . and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment