Sunday, September 4, 2011

Post 21:: I'm Dreaming Of A Dayy Far Away With No One To Sayy "I Love You And Wish You Were Here"

So, last January, I wrote a song on the piano for Aidan. . and I posted the video of me playing it [on the piano]] on Facebook so that he could hear it. And in the months since January, I had completely forgotten about it. And then todayy, someone 'liked" the video, and I'm listening to it right now. Even though I mess up a good eight or nine times, I'm still sitting here crying.
I would post the video for you guys to listen to it, but. . it really sucks, and I would rather not. . . . But I was thinking about Aidan the whole time. I didn't even really "write" the song. I literally sat down at the piano, closed my eyes, thought of him, and then started playing, and that's what happened. So I gave it lyrics and then I was done with it.

Anywayy, I swear I'm done. I'm done talking about him, and I'm done with him in general. I have a boyfriend, who is so nice to me and he's so sensitive and wonderful, and he listens to the most of the same music as I do, and he would never dream of dissing any of my music; not AFI, not anything. . and he's so nice and gentle and sweet.

. . . so whyy am I not happy. .

1 comment: