Thursday, September 1, 2011

Post 18:: Home Again, Home Again, F*ck With My Heart.

So I get home and this guy asks me out and then I sayy yes just because I miss Aidan so much and I thought maybe I just missed being in someone's arms, but that was not it at all. . I just miss being in Aidan's arms. Because I f*cking love him. And then some other stuff happend and I dumped the first guy and I started dating a different guy and now this person that I've sort of liked for awhile tells me that theyy like me. . . Gah !
I am not ready for this.
/NeedsADistractionFromLife//
Also, while i was gone, all my friends decided that it was time to become cross-dressers. .. .And I am quite alright with this.

It is 1.15, and I need to sleep, I think. My head and my heart are so messed up right now. I don't even know what's happening. I just know that I'm still in love with Aidan, and tryying to get over him. The person that just recently informed me of their likeage of me knows everything. . because I tell them so much, about my life. SO. MUCH. And they're willing to help me through everything and get over Aidan. So. . I'm panicking, because the guy I'm currently with is one of my best friends, and he's sensitive and I don't want to hurt his feelings at all, but. . I would rather be with this other person. . because . . because.

Gah.

LIFE, y u so complicated ?

Beautiful Song Here

No comments:

Post a Comment