Friday, September 23, 2011

08-11-2010

It was all that I wanted
The only words you could say
But you took me for granted,
you didn't take me away.
      Every Night/Holding myself/I just wanted/one little thing/to hear you say/"You're so. . . "
I tried for you, so hard
Pretended that I cared
Every word glass and each look scarred
i don't want to be running scared
Anymore
Take me. . . .out of here
      Every Night/Holding myself/I just wanted/one tiny thing/to hear you say/"You're so. . . "
                            Press your lips to my wrist
                            Kisses sharp as razor's bliss
                            Your love is hurting me
                            Do you even care ?
Words will never hurt me unless left unsaid. Every Night/Holding myself/I only wanted/one thing. To hear you say
                   "You're so f*cking special to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment