Saturday, September 17, 2011

Post 25:: It's Like A Vlog Only Not Really.

So, first of all, TABLING WAS AWESOME. The bands all sucked. . Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive, Iron Eye, and two other bands playyed, and theyy all sounded the same. Bring Me The Horizon was  s l i g h t l y  better than the other bands. . .
My favorite part of the concert was when the lead singer of Parkway Drive screamed, 'Where the f*ck is my circle pit ?!! WHERE THE F*CK IS MY GODDAMN CIRCLE PIT ?!!!!!" and then everyone formed a circle pit.
There was this one guy who was somewhere in his 30's that kept hitting on me. . and he was like, 'I'm just standing here because Iron Eye sucks and you're sexy" and I was like, 'yeahh, theyy do suck. . " And later he told me I was hot. And I went, 'I know," and he laughed and said, 'you get that a lot ?" and I honestly replied that yes, I did. And he nodded and said, 'well at least you don't try to downplay it." And then there was this guy who was about 19 or 20 and he kept passing by me to go outside and smoke between the sets, and every time he passed me, he would sayy hi, or wave, or give me spirit fingers. And the last time he passed me, he said, 'you're still cute as hell," and kept walking so I didn't have time to respond. After that, we were done with our tabling, so I bought a 'MEAT SUCKS" shirt and I got my dad, who had driven me, and we left.
This is my dad in the car::


This is me after tabling. The lighting makes me look hideous::

I bet you're all like, 'whyy would anyone hit on her ?!!" right now. But trust me .. it's the lighting. O.o


Anddd this is me in my new, amazing shirt. And gingerbreadman pajama pants. Wut.::


I KNOW IT'S SIDEWAYYS, I'M SORRY ALRIGHT ? I can't fix it. .. because Blogspot's photo editing thingy doesn't have a rotate button, and I'm too lazy to go around fixing things like pictures that are sideways.
Just rotate your head, alright ?

So that's pretty much all that's going on. . . OHH, and I pierced my own eyebrow. With a safety pin. Because I'm badass-slash-stupid.::
It looks kinda weird in that photo. . there's not really a strange lump there. Anywayy, my parents don't know I did it because lucky for me my hair covers it up. Completely. So yay. I hope it doesn't get infected or something. I can see that happening now. .  .The safety pin didn't get completely steralized, and the one little germ that was left on it decided to go and infect the piercing, soon the infection spreads to my eye and I go blind and my eyelashes start falling out, then my eye rots and slides out of the socket in a weird state of mushiness. . . . 

Anywayy. I'm going to my best friend Julia's house now. So I will talk to you later. . . I LOVE YOU ALL [unless I don't]]

2 comments:

  1. Alaina, I love you but I must speak the truth. I frown upon your self-piercing. That's some serious shit to consider. An infection is the obvious consequence but what if you hit a nerve or something and half your face gets paralyzed?? It seems far out there but it really isn't. I want you to be safe, okay?

    And lucky you for tabling and your amazing shirt. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also frown upon my self-piercing. . I took it out. So I'M SAFE, don't panic. =D

    ReplyDelete