Monday, September 5, 2011

Post 22:: Who's Next ?

ALAINA BEATON, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?


What happened to you. . ?!!::


I miss Porcelain and the Tramps. Porcelain Black, I'm like. . what the hell is this ? Alaina Beaton used to be so amazing. . she was my HERO. I lovelovelovedddd her. Not only do we share first names, but we're both from Detroit, and she used to be total SceneQueen. . honestly, Jeffree Star<Alaina Beaton. Listen to the girl::


. . . Yeahh. I know, right ?

Anyhow. Todayy is Labor Day ! So a lot of places were having sales. . .I didn't want to wait in line at any of the thrift stores though, because the lines were SO LONG. They were winding around the whole store. No joke. So I was like, 'ehhh, f**k this", and I scooted out to the mall. I bought some hair extensions, and new spiral gages. . . HappyHappy. I saw an awesome backpack that I wanted. . but I didn't have enough money. ]'= . . SADFACE.

1 comment:

  1. ACK!! We already talked about Porcelain. My mom had us go to salvation army. Two of them. The first one was alright and my sister got I bunch of stuff, but I didn't get anything. The second one...(AAAHHHH!!)...I don't want to remember it. I couldn't get to the CDs because the line covered them. And I saw some pregnant girl who looked like she was in 7th grade or something.

    ReplyDelete