Tuesday, March 8, 2011

II




And I thought I could only do this in absolute rage but here I am and I am writing so I'm checking into the possibilities that maybe it's only the very strong emotions that bring it on but do I really love you or is it something else I can't tell but I wish I could because this is all so very confusing and I know that I shouldn't feel anything for you at all but all the angels are screaming out because they want me they love me they want me so bad but you can't f*ck with an angel so what am I to do ? And you know you're an angel to me and your pupils are dilated so much so I know that you're lusting for me and I can feel you under me and you're getting harder and harder [to control]] and I want you too but how far are we allowed to go ? The lights are shining like a million f*cking stars and the headlights flashing like an SOS save the world but first save me I'm here in your arms please save me from being this mess that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment