Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Freezing-Point Depression

NOTE:: if you don't know what Freezing-Point Depression is, you've obviously never taken a Chemistry course, or if you did, you learned nothing from it. Freezing-Point Depression is the change that occurs in the temperature at which a liquid freezes, or a solid melts, when a solute is absolved in it. In this case, i was referring to a solid melting.


    Because I've wanted to be with you for longer than i can remember and i've wanted to hold you for more than forever. I never wanted this, to be so close and not to touch you. If the leaves fell with our dreams, would you stay with me and still be here ?
     In the silence of the rotten, the forgotten echo their calls
     Tryying to be but i'm something I'm not
     And I'm dreaming of finding a brand new home Where everything is Exactly as it Seems, but it's hard to breathe when worlds are torn at the seams.
     What a curious world, where love lives under lust, hearts can break, and wills can bend. "Don't worry about it, it's just the latest trend", maybe i don't want to fit in. Maybe i just want to be. . . .yours--
                          -Hold me, help me make it through-
                       -I just want to wait til it's me and you-
                                           -me and you-
               -In this icebox I want to die, Me and you, Baby-
                                          -Me And You-

No comments:

Post a Comment