Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Post 5:: I Am So Excited.

I just don't look that excited in that title, do I.
It's like. I Am So Excited.
It would show more of my emotion, had I written,
I Am So Excited !!!!!!!!
. . . whateverr.


So listen !!!!!
I'm going to an Emilie Autumn concert tonight !!!! With my second-cousin Robin !!!!! And my friend Dan who i haven't seen in over a year !!! And. . my ex-girlfriend Caitlin ? O.o
BUT ANYWAYYZ. THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. 
THE POINT IS,
I am excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So very excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO FREAKING STOKED ABOUT THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA
LIKE SERIOUSLY
WOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to see Emilie Autumn when she was touring The Asylum: The Key. . .And now she's touring The Asylum: The Door. . ..It's her last tour for the Opheliac album. . which was an amazing album, by the wayy, but yeahh.
OMJZ.
I GET TO SEE CAPTAIN MAGGOTS TONIGHT !!!!!!
I might love her even more than Emilie. .. 
Wait, no. I don't.
But JEEBUS AM I EXCITED.
I'll post and tell you ALL ABOUT IT tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment