Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Post 4:: I Hate Having To Think Up Titles.

I've only ever thought up two good titles for my lyrics. . .
And I've never gotten a good blogpost title.
WAIT.
Lie.
I did, once.
It was something about Superman. .
Don't remember.
I'm only posting this blog because my mother is standing somewhere behind me hoping that I do something wrong LOL well I'm not going to so HAHH.
My mother is Of The Devil.. . .

Yesterdayy, my neighbor Mike and I had a conversation about whether the Devil was a man or a woman. I said the Devil was a hermaphrodite. He shook his head and looked at me like I was the stupidest person ever.
      'No, the Devil is a woman. Everything we are now is womens' fault," he said.
I glared at him.
      'Nu-uhh, how so ? If anything, it's man's fault. He's the one who screwed us by blaming his sins on the woman," I said.
      'Woman's fault. ALL the woman's fault."
      'NO, IT IS NOT !" I yelled.
      'MAN WASN'T THE ONE WHO ATE THE GODDAMN APPLE !!!!" he yelled back.
      'Yes he did !!!"
      'Only because the woman handed it to him and told him to eat it !!"
      'WELL HE DIDN'T HAVE TO EAT IT, DID HE ?!" I yelled.
      'YES HE DID !" my neighbor practically roared.
      'WHYY ?!" I asked.
He paused and thought for a minute, but didn't sayy anything.
That was it.
ARGUMENT OVER.
I win.
Right ?
. . . Wrong.
      'Because, " Mike said, 'Eve was just standing there naked. Adam couldn't refuse."
      'Why could Adam not refuse naked Eve ?" I asked, unimpressed by his answer.
I made this face:: -__-
My neighbor stared pointedly at my chest, and went,
      'Because, BOOBS."
And he won.
He totally won that argument.
THAT MAKES ME SO MAD.

Anywayyz. Moving right along. This morning it was all cold and wet and rainy. . and I didn't know that. . .and I decided that todayy was the dayy to wear a skirt, because all of my pants were dirty. . and so I wore this skirt that I wore as part of a Dracula play I was in when I was thirteen, And it's so long it stops so that the hemline is barely touching the ground, and it's all flowy and stuff. .  .and so I got my piano books
And I walked outside
And I walked to my lesson
In the rain
And I was dressed all in black and I probably looked like someone who just stepped out of the Eighteenth Century. . Who was in mourning. .
Or maybe I just looked like a Victorian Goth with horrible style. . . .
But I walked there and the skies were grey
And the rain was literally pouring down
And my hair came out of the bobby pins that I'd pinned it up with
And I was soaked completely in about five minutes
And I had a rainbow umbrella
And I was listening to Hello Fascination by Breathe Carolina
And just as it reached the orgasm of the song--you know, the part of the song where it gets all quiet, but you can hear the bass pumping up and you know something great is going to happen--
The wind blew a bunch of rain straight into my face
And it blew my hair back
And I breathed in
And my coat flew back in the wind
And I felt epic
And I closed my eyes
And then I realized I probably looked really demented. . .
So I put my head down and kept walking. 
But it was a nice experience. 

I changed my background. 
Happy Dayy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment