Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dancing Stars

lyrics and music by Vanilla Tears Exposition 600 copyright 2008
********************************
Cut through the pain and
Drown with me
Will we see our lives
End tonight?
I would wish upon a star
But they're all falling
From the sky
Cut across the speed of sound and
Prepare yourself to drown

I'm waiting for the glass to shatter
Watching you die

This is the time to fail
And i am not afraid to fall
This world so big
Makes me feel small
[Pierce me with your gaze]
I'll wait until we fade away
[Leaving you alone in a daze]
Don't tell me what i'm looking for in the skies;
Don't tell me, i don't want to hear your lies;
I'm the girl behind the stars in her eyes.

Cut through the sky and
Burn with me
Tonight we'll see our lives end
Sharp wishes and
Black fantasies
Never echoed in my sorrow.
Press your lips to the ice and then{too unoriginal?}
Begin to freeze and borrow

Waiting for the next big kill; Always filing the tip; Fall back and bite your lip;
Tonight as stars explode

No comments:

Post a Comment