Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Post 33:: Killing Myself Over College.

I'm not really going to kill myself. . . But I am very upset and I did cry a lot both todayy and yesterdayy.
Here's the deal::
I'm homeschooled, so my transcripts don't get sent anywhere fast. My mum didn't request that my transcripts be sent into Wayne, and i asked her to over a month ago. She said she had requested them, but todayy i got fed up with just waiting around and not seeing my admission to Wayne going anywhere anytime soon. So I called the office of Admissions at Wayne and then I called MODG [the homeschooling curriculum that's supposed to send in my shit]] and they were like, 'there was never a request for transcripts" and i was like 'are you fucking with me ?" only i didn't really sayy that because it's a Catholic homeschooling program and I didn't think theyy would appreciate it, plus I'm just a nice person.
Anywayy, so here's the thing:: I need the presidential scholarship. It's basically free college. . . and I'm eligible for it. So uhh. Fuck yeahh. And. I need this scholarship, but in order to get it, you need to attend 'Scholar's Day" and in order to attend Scholar's Day you need to receive an invite for it in the mail. But since Wayne hasn't gotten my transcripts yet, theyy can't even consider me for an invitation and the invites are being sent out in the beginning of January; My transcripts won't even be there by then.

If I miss Scholar's Day then I don't get a scholarship and if i don't get a scholarship then I don't get to go to college there and I have to go to Community College which is a nightmare for me and I refuse to do this.

Pretty much my entire future is leaning on me going to Wayne.
I refuse to go to stupid-people-college, aka Community College.
It's not that people who go there are stupid, it's that I personally think that I wouldn't get much from an education at a Community College. I could teach myself better than the professors there.

. .. . . guys.
This is whyy we don't homeschool our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment