Sunday, December 25, 2011

Post 36:: Merry Vodka Christmas.

I'm kinda tipsy right now, I'm not even gonna lie.
Fuckin'. . .  . Christmas. . .  So terrible, mann.
SO TERRIBLE.
Said some things I really shouldn't have said, and then ran away. . . . and sat outside of the library, cause you know i'm just so fucking badass, awwwww yeeeeaaa.
I totally don't know what shirt size Aidan is, cause I've seen the tags on 8 of his shirts and theyy were all different sizes. So then I decided to go and look at the shirts that he had let me borrow. One was XL and one was S. So like, what in the actual fuck ?? I guess I need to wait for him to get home so I can ask him what size he is, cause. . yeahh.
Good news:: I'm getting a cell phone. Whoop-de-fucking-doo;; I'm almost 18, might as well buy my own fucking phone ? Derp.
Bad news:: my dad gets to pick it out and it's going to be pay as you go.
This is whyy it is going to be a shit-as-you-go:: Cause back in February or no, wait it was January, back when I had my own phone, I gave my dad $5 and he was like, 'unlimited texting ? Sure." and then two dayys later he said he got it for me. But guess what ? He didn't. So i went WAYY over my amount of texts that he had gotten me, not knowing that i didn't have unlimited.
So it's my dad's fault, right ?
Wrong.
It's somehow my fault.
BUT HOW IS IT MY FAULT. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS DOING ANYTHING WRONG, HE TOLD ME THAT I HAD UNLIMITED.
Whaaaaaaaat.
Aah, my arms are so tired and I can already tell that I'm going to have a hangover tomorrow. . .I have to go to a cocktail party tomorrow, a black-tie-affair, and my hair is currently the colour of fuckin'. . . rudolph's nose. I'm not kidding. The first dayy i dyed it, it was literally glowing. In the dark. My family laughed so hard. .
Anywayy.
Whyy are theyy called cocktails ?
Is it because after you've had enough, the cock goes up your-- nevermind.
I spent wayy too much money this christmas and then I only got one thing for Aidan, i need to get him something else but I don't know what to get him, because i want it to be meaningful; last year I knitted him a scarf that was really nice. . . he said he loved it, but i don't know cause he never wears it as far as i can see, but whatever that's not my call. And it's not like i ever see him anywayy, so how do I even know ?
Hurmf.
Ideas, ideas. . .
Julia said to get him food.
i got him food for his birthdayy.
Ohh, his birthdayy.. . . I got him a birthdayy present ! He didn't get me anything for my birthdayy. Maybe the birthdayy present I got him can like. . . carry over into Christmas. .
. . . Nevermind. I'll just get him something else. I'll think of something and I'll give it to him, cause I heard he had a pretty bad christmas so far.
Gah, i haven't played League of Legends in like 3 dayys, NEW RECORD.
I miss Aserus. I bet he's leveled up. . . . . . I miss that kid.

For New Year's my mum and I are going to the Bavarian Inn or whatever that one place in Frankenmuth is; with the water park or whatever, and we're taking my second-cousin Robin. [side note:: Robin now plays League of Legends, and her username is Victorian Android (like her blog name)) and I am so used to calling her 'Victorian" that yesterdayy I called her 'Victorian" instead of 'Robin", i thought it was really funny, but anywayy i digress]] The only problem with this arrangement is that I'm kind of terrified of water ?? I'm hydrophobic and I don't swim. . Like, i kinda-sorta-KINDA got over that this Summer, but not really, I'm still scared as shit to go swimming, and I don't wanna go in past my knees, I would reallly rather just avoid water at all. . . Ohh and my dad isn't coming, cause he has 'obligations".
I'm tired of him bailling out. . there was so much tension todayy.
So much tension, doe. .
. . He's being such. . a jerk. . . lately. . . gotta go make another screwdriver because my mum just came in and saw that I was drinking, and she didn't even yell, she just sat down and cried while i typed and then asked me if I would make her one, so here we go bitches, drinking with my mum while i'm 17, ohh fuckyea.

3 comments:

  1. I love you. I can't wait to see you. We can stick to the 2 foot pool. No, seriously there is one pool that is only 2 feet deep at one end. Or, we can just hang out in the arcade. I love that place. :) Merry Christmas Alaina <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow voka with mom, never saw that one coming. lol -Since when do you hit the hard liqure anyway? You should quite that (if she won't say it I will). I mean... Haven't you ever seen the movie Dude Wheres My Car? -It happens... It happens... -Anyway I sent you two packages, one is pics and the other is coming from China so its going to take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ˙ʇsod ı ǝɹoɟǝq buıןןǝds ʎɯ ʞɔǝɥɔ pןnoɥs ı-

    ReplyDelete