Sunday, November 20, 2011

Post 32:: Thanksgiving For Vegans.

This year, instead of going to my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Joe's, where I usually go, I got permission to go to my second- cousin Robin's house.
I AM SO EXCITED !!!!
In case I haven't said so already, Robin is a fellow Vegetarian/Vegan, and her mother is an incredibly wonderful cook. She makes boss pierogi, too. . .
Anywayy, I'm also spending the night there, which I'm excited for.
And she's making food that I can eat.
Vegetarian food.
Delicious food.
I'M SO HAPPY !!!!!!!
I don't think I'm going Black Fridayy shopping this year, but really.. . . who cares ?
I'm glad I don't have to wake up at some obscene time in the morning.

I am going to miss my Aunt Kathy's mushroom turnovers, though. . I wait all year round for those things. \\=

No comments:

Post a Comment