Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Post 35:: Back To the Same Old Thing.

as you know from Post 33, my dayy has been such utter crap. And i really wanted to talk to this one guy. So badly. And then when we finally had time to talk, he wanted to play LoL. And then he went to play another game with his friend Ben, and I didn't want to play.
So he went and played without me.
I, of course, was a bitch about it to him.
But this time i feel like he deserved it.
Ben was feeling down. .. . that's great.
I'm sorry your friend was upset.
But guess what, there's someone else in your life who's upset, and she wants five minutes of your time to talk to you. When we talked earlier, he was playing minecraft. Then he wanted to play LoL. I'm tired of these games--literally. I know he gives me a lot and I know he makes so many sacrifices for me but sometimes it doesn't fucking feel like he gives a rat's ass about me.
Which i know is unreasonable, because I know he cares.
It just doesn't feel like it sometimes.
Like right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment