Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Post 34:: Leekspin and Body Parts.

So, my boyfriend watches the Leekspin videos. . . . . and apparently he dances around his friend's basement madly for the duration of them.
Obviously,  I've known about Leekspin for awhile. Hell, Leekspin.com used to be on my favorites.
But. . .. . . . he likes Leekspin ?
SINCE WHEN ?
I really don't know as much about him as I thought I did. . . come to think of it, I hardly know anything about his actual life at all. Like, he never tells me. .. . anything. . . . just when he's upset about something. I never hear about those random little things. Like what he had for dinner.
But I'm guessing if I knew what he had for dinner, I would just sit quietly feeling hurt that he supports the cruelty of the meat industry. So. Maybe it's better.
But.
Leekspin. . . . . . dayumn.
Also, the longest I've leekspun is 23:48. In case you were wondering.

Anywayy, i hate it when girls are like, "I hate my___".
And it's a body part that I've never ever thought to hate about myself.
This girl on Dailybooth was like, "this is why I hate my nose !!" And her nose looked fine to me. .
I was sitting there like, "but . . . what's wrong with your nose ?? It's just a nose. Are noses something to be self-conscious about ? Oh my god, what if i have a horrible nose and i never payyed attention to it. . . "

Thanks for making me insecure, random girls. Thank you so much. I haven't been having a problem with that as it is, obviously.


Ohh, so I was helping with this musical that was apparently 300 kinds of hot shit, and they're making it into a CD/DVD. I have doubts and speculations, but we'll see where this goes. \cough\\nowhere ?\cough\\

I want to write a story. . . very badly. . but I wouldn't know what to write about. I just. . can't think of anything. My mind, it's blank. . . I need inspiration. Someone inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment