Sunday, November 13, 2011

Post 30:: I WANNA KISS YOU EVERY MINUTE EVERY HOUR EVERY DAYY.

So, guess what guys ?
After what seemed like a freaking eternity, a band that is particularly special to me has gotten back together.
THAT'S RIGHT.
THE DARKNESS HAS GOTTEN BACK TOGETHER AND THEY ARE ON TOUR.
THEY ARE ALSO WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM.
HELL TO THE YES.
"Hazel Eyes" and "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" have been on my favorite song list for forever. I am so happy about this. .
And of course "Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)" is always a nice song =DDD

Anywayy, the last time that they played a song before 2011, the lead singer Justin Hawkins looked like this::
Now, in 2011, Justin Hawkins looks like this::
. . . . .
. . ... . . Justin Hawkins. What is on your face.
What is that mustache.
You look like a musketeer. . . .

Like really
WHAT IS THAT.
He still sounds as beautifully falsetto as ever, though. . so I guess it's ohkayy.

 I've missed you guys so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment