Thursday, November 17, 2011

Post 31:: Karma Or Bad Luck ?

So, recently, I've decided to paint my room. . So I bought a gallon of grey paint. And I've painted about half of my room so far.

Yesterdayy, I had a bad dayy. My school files accidentally got deleted permanently, I complained a lot, I felt really under-appreciated, and my mother and I got into a yelling argument that developed into a full- out fist fight that was separated by my dad.
She didn't apologize.
Neither did I.

Todayy, I went into my room and found that my paint can, with a little over a third of a gallon left in it, had tilted over and spilled its entire contents across my floor, staining a lot of important papers, some clothes, a lot of socks, a purse, a stuffed kitten, my bed sheet, and a few pairs of shoes, not to mention sticking three pennies to my floor and coating the bottom of my dresser and bed.
It's grey paint, and nearly impossible to take care of.

Is it just my Bad Luck ?
Or is it fucking Karma. . .. .

1 comment:

  1. Bad luck and karma are kind of the same thing. But it's nothing to do with the grey, crap happens sometimes when it starts happening it gets awful all at once... But you know things always do get better. That was my fortune cookie moment for the day. -Besides you know I painted my room grey and nothing happened so there's no bad luck to having your room that color. If someone told you that they, lie! Lolz

    ReplyDelete