Saturday, November 5, 2011

Post 29:: Same Old Thing As We Did Last Night.

My sister woke me up this morning for absolutely no reason. I was tired as all hell, but I couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and walked around for a few hours, and eventually crawled back into bed and FINALLY fell asleep again. And then fifteen minutes after I got back to sleep, my mum got home from wherever she was, and woke me up, because 'it's late and the day is almost over already !!"
I didn't know the dayy almost- ended at 12.38, but ohkayy mum.
Then I went to type a paper, and i was so tired that I fell asleep in the office chair. And was woken up ten minutes later by my parents having a huge argument and yelling at each other.
So I gave up on sleeping and fled to the internet like any normal person would.

Link to this year's NaNoWriMo:: Read this and commet if you so choose.

My favorite song at the moment: is 'Our New Intelligence" by the wonderful band River City Extension. The song is off of their album The Unmistakable Man, and I, like I'm sure everyone else did, discovered them because of Warped Tour 2011's compilation CD. You should listen to this song and feel the wonder coursing through your veins as you realize you have no idea what's coming next. Like, most songs are verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, reprise of chorus.
This song just keeps you on your toes the whole time. Just give it one shot, it's about four minutes of your dayy.



Anyhow, that's all for now, kidds. Life has been a bitch to me lately, but you know what theyy sayy.
Be nice to your cock, and your cock will be nice to you.
Maybe that's just a random quote from Mark Hoppus of blink182, but it still applies to every situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment