Sunday, June 19, 2011

Post 12:: Swap My Ten Month Spit, Baby.

WARNING:: The following blog post contains mature adult content. . . Or not. But really. Prepare for mushyness. I am feeling incredibly In-Love with my boyfriend right now. And i also thought that todayy would be a good time to analyze kissing. So. Beware. . You've Been Warned.

Alright alright alright.

So I'm just sitting here, thinking about absolutely nothing other than the fact that my second-cousin is giving her dad Star Wars pancake shapers for Father's Day, when it hits me--Todayy, is Aidan's graduation party.
Going on. Right now. And me ? When am I doing, while my boyfriend is celebrating the fact that he has graduated highschool, with his friends and family. And not his girlfriend. Mann, this is fucked.

I'm sorry. I just get upset about this stuff.

Anywayy. . . so I was thinking. Kissing, is really, really, really weird.
Think about it:: if someone spit in a cup, would you just pick it up and drink it ?. . . .. If you sayy yes, you're a weirdo. But listenlistenlisten.So. . . kissing, is called 'swapping spit" for a reason. I don't know about you, but I tryy to AVOID getting spit on when i can help it. And in my mouth ? Ewh ewh ewh. But. . . kissing is different. Whyy is it different.
I can't wrap my head around kissing. I just really can't. How can it be so completely wonderful.  . when all it is, is your lips touching, your tongues touching, and . . . spit swapping ?
. . Meh.
Not that, I don't like spit swapping. With Aidan. . Aidan is the best at spit swapping, that i have ever swapped spit with. When I kiss Aidan, I can still taste him on my lips for the next few hours.
This one person I kissed, long ago, was really good at it, too. . he was rough and gentle in all the right places at all the right times, and his kisses were almost perfect. . but not as good as Aidan's.
Is it because I love Aidan that I think he's so much better than everyone else ? I'm not going to lie and say that my feelings aren't probably contributing to it. 'It" being the absolute amazingness of Aidan's lips.
Did you guys read that ?
I'll type it again.
The absolute amazingness of Aidan's lips.
Every kiss is perfect and strange and full of passion and love and longing. The short, sweet ones, have underlying tones of something more. The long, passionate ones have less of underlying tones--and more of a blatant sense of need. But they're all perfect. Each and every one. From the first time he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me, at the top of a concrete stairwell outside his highschool, to the last time we kissed, a week ago.
I'm not sayying this to gross you all out.
I swear I'm not.
Nor am I sayying this to be one of those girls who babbles about her boyfriend, and how wonderful he is, all of the time.
I am sayying this because yesterdayy, June Eighteenth, was Aidan and I's ten-month anniversary. Ten months. . . and four of those, we weren't allowed to see eachother for.
I'm sayying this because despite the shit  we've had to go through, Aidan and I are still together. We're still strong. We're more in love than you could ever hope to know.
I'm sayying this because the amount of love that I feel for Aidan Rickel is overwhelming and it frightens me and I need to try to sayy something, anything, about him, in a sad attempt to describe his perfection.

Ohh, I know he's not perfect.
God knows that Aidan has his faults, as does everyone else.
But for me ? Every one of his imperfections only adds to the perfection that I see in him. Aidan's soul, as I see it, is so beautiful, and good, and perfect.
I Love him so much.
And I know he doesn't read this blog. . . I think I told him about it once, but he probably forgot. So I can feel perfectly fine sayying this mushy stuff.
I don't know what's come over me. . honestly, I don't.
I'm never this sappy and pathetic. . I'm not. I swear to you, I am never like this.
. . .on the outside. I'll think it, but i never sayy it. My Journal is going to carry my secrets until its destruction, and the amount of mushy things I have said about Aidan in my Journal is overwhelming.
But out loud . . ?
Never.
So consider yourselves intrinsically lucky to be reading this.
Aidan Rickel, I fucking love you, and I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment