Saturday, June 11, 2011

Post 11:: The New Romeo & Juliet.

My best friends maintain that Aidan and I are like the new-age Romeo And Juliet.
Only cooler. ..
I accept this.
I wish things didn't have to be this wayy, but whatever, because I really can't do anything about it until next year when I turn 18 anyway. . .. RAUGHHHHH.
Anyhow.

I saw Aidan todayy !! For about, an hour. But it was wonderful, all the same. It wasn't long enough. . .It's never long enough.

EVERYYYTHING IS NEVERRRR ENOUGHHHH <---my burst of song.


Meh, anywayy, I am watching Saturdayy Night Live. Theyy playyed The Strokes on it. SO HAPPY !!!!

But listen, so Aidan and I were together todayy, yes, and since I promised you guys in my last blog that I would give you a picture, be happy with these::


and so there you go. Well, kidds. . That's pretty much all.
WAIT, no.
I found something funny.
My face literally looks almost EXACTLY LIKE THIS, whenever someone disses AFI::

MADE.
MY.
DAYY.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you guys are kinda like Romeo and Juliet. Just don't stick too close to the script...I hear the ending's a bit of a downer.

    ReplyDelete