Thursday, June 9, 2011

Post 9:: Just Like A Dream. . Just Like Heaven

I've been having a lot of problems lately.
The ones that are the hardest are the ones that I am having with my relationship.
This isn't a drama blog, so I'm not going into details.
But I've been a complete wreck.
I broke up with my boyfriend, but every time I go to facebook to change my relationship status, I click the 'single" button, and then it says, 'Your Relationship With Aidan Rickel Will Be Canceled Upon Saving".
And I can't do it.
I can't bring myself to click it.
I don't want to lose him.
But it's so awful and I don't know if i can take it.
I don't know what to do. .
I am so in love with him.
But I don't know. . what to do. . .at all. .
I'm so upset.

But I will try to push it aside and blog about something else. If possible.

Uhhm. . . Tumblr ? I have a Tumblr. username is Rainarainbow. Go, follow me and reblog my stuff, and such.

Ahh, I can't do this. I keep thinking about Aidan and I can't stand it.
I'm an idiot.

Spinning on that dizzy edge, I kissed her face and kissed her head, and dreamed of all the different wayys I had to make her glow.  Why are you so far away ? She said, Why won't you ever know, that I'm in love with you. That I'm in love with you. You--soft and only. You--lost and lonely. You--Strange as angels. Dancing in the deepest oceans, twisting in the water, You're Just Like A Dream.. .  You--soft and only. You--lost and lonely. You--Just Like Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment