Sunday, June 5, 2011

Post 8:: Mice Jokes.

Recently, I've found myself in the throes of a new obsession. It isn't a band, or a cartoon character. It's Mice Jokes.
Yehpp. I'm obsessed with telling jokes about mice.
Don't ask how I got into this, please.
But here's some of my favorites::

Q:: What's the hardest part of milking a mouse ?
A:: Getting it to fit over a bucket 



Hickory hickory dock.
The mouse ran up the clock
The clock struck one
But the rest got away with minor injuries 



Q::How do you save a drowning mouse ?
A:: Use mouse to mouse resuscitation



And here are some that are just plain awful::


Q::What's gray and furry on the inside and white on the outside?
A:: A mouse sandwich



Q:: What are crisp, like milk and go 'eek, eek, eek' when you eat them ?
A:: Mice Krispies.



So you see what my life is like right now. Mice Jokes and Awful Mice Jokes.




On another note, I turn Seventeen on Mondayy, the Sixth, and I had a cousins-only birthdayy party yesterdayy. Which was awesome, because I love my cousins so much. 
We all wore party hats, too. 
And shit went down, somewhere in the middle of the party, and all my cousins were there to back me up. I love them all.


JULIA <3 ROBIN <3 GENNI <3 JILLIAN
for the win =D

No comments:

Post a Comment