Friday, June 10, 2011

Post 10:: Julia is Julia is Julia is Iizjulia.

This is Julia:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0nrdqRL40Y&feature=player_embedded#at=157
She is my best friend, and my cousin. And she always makes me hahahahappppyyy insideeeee =D

Kind of like this song::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq-efEfJvpw&feature=related

Anyhow, but no. Julia is like. . . always there.
LITERALLY, always there.
She ALWAYS answers her phone. . .unless she doesn't, and then I manage to get ahold of her somehow anywayy. And she does always make me smile, without fail. ALWAYS.
I was going through some tough shit recently, and then she's like,
      'well here's what you do:: First of all, you sit down with some cookie dough, and you get on youtube and watch videos about kittens, and--"
     "Kittens ? What ? Whyy ?" I asked.
      "CUZ THEY'RE ALL HAPPY AND LIKE, YAY," she said. I feel like that was a perfectly reasonable response, too. Especially after I found this on Tumblr::
<--click on it to see the video.
So anywayy. . Uhrm. I pretty much don't have anything to sayy todayy, other than that i am feeling supersignificantly better than yesterdayy.
I promised you I'd post my Emilie Autumn pictures, didn't I. . /facepalm// I'll get them up as soon as I . . . /cough// remember. =D

1 comment:

  1. Kittens are happy and yay and stuff. I still want a cat, which means I have to wait untill I'm out of my house...stupid family members who are allergic to cuteness. lol.
    I'm glad you are feeling better than yesterday. *hug* And I'm sorry I won't be at your place tomorrow...this weekend could have been awesome, and yet it won't be. :(

    ReplyDelete