Friday, July 8, 2011

Post 13:: Slurpee Straws.

This post actually has nothing to do with Slurpee straws, but I couldn't think of a title for this post, and there's a straw wrapper from a Slurpee tied around my wrist like a bracelet, so. .
That's what happened there.
Todayy has been simply craptastic. . and there is so much that I want to complain about,
But really. .who's listening ?

/raises hand// I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW PICK ME

/points// Alright, weird girl with the brown and red and purple hair.

/beams proudly// NO ONE ?

Right. . no one. No one's listening. I could scream so loud and no one would listen. I can drop all the hints that I want, but no one is going to listen, and if I complain, I am just whining.

I mean. . I don't like complaining about things 24/7, but it would be nice to talk to someone who isn't part of what I'm complaining about. I miss Jessy, my Pickle. My best friend since 2006. . . . I miss her so much. She's all busy with school. .. .

And i miss Robert, who was my gay penguin lover. . except he was neither gay nor my lover, and he actually hated penguins. I don't even know where I would contact him anymore. .

I miss Annadee. . I'm friends with her on facebook, but she's changed so much it's scary, and now she's engaged. . what is this ? I can't even hold a conversation with her, and we used to talk for hours and hours on end, about the most random shit. Nail polish, whatever. Last time I talked to her, she was seventeen. Now she's twenty-two. And I don't even know. .what do twenty-two year olds talk about, anywayy ??

I miss Kay and Lory, and Karem, and. .everyone. All of them. Every one of my internet friends. Even Jeremy Fisher..  that total creep. .yeahh, i miss him too. ( XD )

Remember when Buzznet was cool. . .??

And when it didn't look like a glorified Tumblr/Twitter ?

/sighhh//
. .
. . . . Life sucks, people change, then you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment