Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Post 14:: How Things Are

SO, some shiiiiiii--. . stuff, has been going on lately, which is whyy I have been absent from Blogger.
I guess i don't really blog that much anywayy, but. .
Gah.
So here's the deal::
I dyed my hair purple, with blue and pink streaks. This is my current profile picture on facebook. Can't really tell what my hair looks like, but. . . rainbow powers, mann. =D
Also, this is a picture of me and my pet snake, named Fish. She just got bred with another snake, and she laid three eggs. . sadly, theyy didn't make it. But she's adorable, and she's my baby <3 

And i added a picture of her twined around my wrist. Because I can. 
She is seriously one of the best things in my life right now. .

So you know how I'm going to Spain ? Well, I'm used to thinking that it's really far off, like in months. . . BUT NO, I'M LEAVING IN TWO WEEKS. And then it's three weeks in foreign countries without either of my parents. 
OMG.
I'm kinda freaking out hugely about this. 
I mean, it's going to be an amazing experience. .. but it could go horribly wrong and be really awful, as well. It's not like some arranged trip or something that's super-organized. It's World Youth Day, for God's sake. I COULD DIE. LIKE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ?
DIE.
Of . . so many things. And . .  and. . . I don't even know what to get anyone from anywhere !! I'm going to Lourdes, France; Fatima, Portugal; Santa De Compostla, and Madrid, Spain. And NO ONE . KNOWS. WHAT THEYY WANT. Like, not even any hints, nothing. . . .Ughh.
People are so dumb. 

Also, I have been addicted to this game. I am in place 201 as of todayy. Which sounds pretty bad, but when you see how many people have played it, and therefore how many scores there are, it's actually really good. So I'm happy with myself and my waste of time. It's a flash game on [adultswim], so yeahh, go playy it, it's free and you don't have to download anything, or anything.

SO there's this girl. . . and she drives me crazy. . .and I don't even know whyy. . I'm just so jealous of her, and I don't have any reason to be jealous of her, I just am. 
And I love this girl, like she is one of my closest friends, because we all know I don't open up to many people. . . but sometime I just feel like stabbing her with a fork. 
But i wouldn't stab her with a fork. . cuz I like her.
She's cool. . 
And I like her.

Muhr muhr muhr, what else has been going on in my boring life.
Not really much. Just teenage drama as usual. 
I watched the video for Within Temptaion's song "Ice Queen" and almost cried at the cheesiness of it. What happened to videos like Angels, and Faster ? Like really, this sucked.. . 

There's something in my house that I am highly allergic to, and i keep breaking out in hives, like all over my arms and legs and no one knows what it is that I'm allergic to and it's ICKY.



No comments:

Post a Comment