Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post 40:: Lonely and Alone

Today has just been. . awful. It was fine until a certain point. Someone is pulling me into something that I shouldn't be a part of, and I finally couldn't keep it to myself anymore so I just let it all out to my mum. . . . and now she's mad at the person and she is looking into what to do about teenage bullying, because this person. . is just harassing me over and over. I don't respond to an email and she sends me more, i block her email and SHE MAKES A NEW EMAIL and keeps at it. So yeahh. I'm going through. . really, really harsh bullying that is upsetting me a lot, and I'm trying so hard not to let it get to me, but. .. ugh.

Also, I got accepted to Wayne State University todayy !!!! But my mum wasn't happy for me. . she just discouraged me by sayying all this awful stuff about how I wouldn't have a good-paying job and stuff and I should go into something else. .

Here is the best song in the world to me, at the moment::

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the bullying, don't listen to them. Whoever she is, is just hatful and jealous and apparently needs to get a life.

    -As for the University, I don't know a whole lot about that major. BUT my aunt has the same degree and is doing VERY well (no really), she's a really smart lady... But you know if you don't 100% want that major see what else that Uni has maybe they have something else?

    ReplyDelete