Friday, July 13, 2012

Post 44:: Fuck You and Dishonor Upon Your Cow

You honestly don't even deserve a post.
But here we go, because no matter how much I say I don't care, we both know that I do.
I care a lot.
And you know I care, and you are manipulating me and using me.
Because you know what I want, and you know that it's you.
I know what you are doing.
I've known for a while.
But I've been too lovesick to stop.
And now I'm just sick.
I'm sick of you, and your stupid little games.
I'm sick of you breaking my heart, over and over.
I'm sick of feeling not good enough
worthless
left out
and unwanted.
I'm sick of your attitude towards me, because you thought I was always going to be there.
I was.
You know that ?
I was always going to be there for you.
But people change, kiddo.
People change and you're the only one who hasn't changed.
Once, I thought you had changed.
I thought, 'heyy. you weren't like this when I first met you".
But now ?
Now I realize that. . . yeahh. You were like this. You have always, always been like this.
You have just hid it from me, oh-so-well.
You say that my emotions are 'so last summer' ?
Darling. . . . I love you.
I do.
But you're getting older than last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment