Saturday, August 6, 2011

Post 16:: Leavin' Fer SHPAIN.

Matthew, my sister's boyfriend, told me that he would play Magic The Gathering with me on the plane. YAYAYAYA. I'm so happy about that. Like really. NO ONE EVER wants to learn how to playy Magic. Makes me so sad. . . D:

anywho. I'm leaving tomorrow morning !! Leaving my parents and my pet fish and my bed and my rug and my door and my flowers and Oscar. Oscar is my pet Venus Fly Trap. He's cute <3

GAH, I'm so stoked and totally freaked at the same time.

I miss Aidan. . Dammit. I hate my life. . . . . owhrof;aj od;jv;ojc ..

BUT THE THING IS,
Magic on the plane,
and going to Spain
and going to France, and Portugal as well.

8D

I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER, AND WHEN I DO, I WILL BE AN EXPERIENCED TRAVELER.

heh heh heh.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!! I will miss you!! Call me when you get back okay??

    ReplyDelete